Beauty: Come to Town lipstick

Today I want to tell you more about my current favorite lipstick! I am really addicted to lipstick. I don't really like heavy make-up, but I adore lipstick. It can give you such a cute and finished look!
The lipstick is from the current Come to Town line, which is the special Christmas line. I really liked the color and I loved the package. The Come to Town logo is so pretty and cute. The color is not really red and it's not pink. It's a little bit orange like, but still more redish. 
They call the color: Is that you, Santa? and is number 01 of the Christmas line.
I really like the lipstick from Essence, because it's creamy and soft. It doesn't really dry out my lips and it's perfectly appliable over lipbalm. What I really love it that you can just wear it the normal way, or put a tissue between your lips and kinda make it a softer and neutral color. 
The color doesn't really give me a Christmas vibe, but It is really cute and pretty. It gives me a really young, elegant, but still cute look which I love. 
This lipstick looks really luxurious. I really adore the little E on the lipstick itself. The only con of this lipstick is that it wears of pretty early. But the lipstick is cheap enough to just apply several times a day. I haven't tried it with my lip primer, so it might be staying longer when I used that. I think I payed around 2,39 euros for it, which was an amazing price for such an amazing product!

Another great tip which works magic with this lipcolor:
Put on your lipstick and take out a tissue. Put the tissue on your lips and take out a setting powder and a big powder brush. Brush a little bit of the setting powder onto the tissue to get it onto your lips and get a beautiful matt effect on your lips. The tissue makes sure your powder brush doesn't get all dirty due to the lipstick!

I am sorry that I don't have any pictures of myself with the product on, because the pictures just won't be normal or well uploadable (if that's even a word). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and see you next time!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post