ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: MADAYADE

I am sorry I have been kinda inactive, but today I am back with another Byebye Mata nee Berryz Koubou corner! Today we have MADAYADE, eventhough I have the feeling I already did it...
MADAYADE
Single number: 18th single
Year: 2008
Singles sold: 25,469
Versions: 4

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
Yes I do. It might have been one of the first Berryz songs I didn't like at first. I thought it was kinda boring and the setting was weird. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
Captain and Rii. I really love how both girls look here! Momo had her twin tails here already, but in a much cuter way. I think everyone looks really cute!

3. What do you like about this song and MV?
Like I said: At first I didn't like this song. But over the years I started to enjoy it and kinda see the amazingness in this song. I think the MV is very random, but fun to watch. 
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
The Madayade parts kinda get boring after a while and the MV doesn't really have a story or anything. 
5. What do you think of the outfits?
They are fun. I like the colors. It might not be all that flattering, but they are cute.
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
Sou Jishin shiyou
Sou MAI ANTENA de
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
S/mileage!
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
Mmm No I do not. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post