ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Otona na no yo! / 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku

Because time is flying, here is another ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou:
Otona na no yo!/ 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku

Single number: 34th single
Year: 2014
Singles sold: 32,318
Versions: 7

Answer for Otona na no yo! are in Blue and for 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku are Purple.

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
It was the first preview, maybe it was a concert rip or a radio rip. I did like it, the song sounded very grown up!
A concert rip! I didn't really get the song, until the mv. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
Probably Saki and Chinami. They looked very good in their outfits!
Everyone look fabulous in these outfits. But Yurina is always number 1!
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
I really like how grown- up this song sounds and how the clip fits into that theme. I really like the factory like setting!
I adore the song. It is very catchy and I LOVE the futuristic setting.
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
The MV is a little bit boring and the perfume part was so tacky.
Not much actually. I really loved it. 
5. What do you think of the outfits?
To be honest: I hate them. They are pretty bad. Miyabi looked very cheap and Risako looked like a widow. Maasa was one disaster.
Cute! I really loved the theme and everybody looked good.
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
Not a Berryz version, but my absolute favorite:
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
PUROROOGU ga youyaku owatta
tabetaato wa hashittoko
taberu tame ni hashittoko
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Fukumura Mizuki, Iikubo Haruna, Yajima Maimi, Wada Ayaka, Miyazaki Yuka, Yamaki Risa.
Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon.
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
I don't really know. I have a feeling I bought it... But I don't know if I have it...

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post