Beauty: Essence say no to imperfections

When I started this blog I wanted it to be more than just another Idol blog. I already have one of those, so today is the day I will start a section/corner on this blog that will have nothing to do with idols,  but with beauty. I really love make-up and doing things with my hair. For some reason I never liked jewelry at all. I don't know why, but I don't like any jewelry and I never wear any. But make-up is the thing I do like and I use it everyday. I feel more secure with myself when I use it and it makes me feel pretty. 
So because of this I wanna write some more things about beauty and the focus will be on products! Please do let me know if you guys like this or not!

Essence: Say no to imperfections
I have had a lot of acne when I was a teenager. Like a lot. I was ashemed of my face for most of my teenage years, but I never really got the hang of make-up. I just didn't use it or wore a mask of foundation. Now that I am older, my acne isn't that bad anymore, but I can't live without a concealer. The problem I have with concealer is that it doesn't stay on all day. It moves or it just fades. But Essence came with a new concealer I am extremely happy with, it's called: Say no to imperfections. 
It's sorta like a thick pencil. You get a pointy applicator (which gets less pointy ones you start using it) and when you turn the back, more product comes up. The product is very soft and blends very easy. I really love how the product feels on my face, it's not heavy and it doesn't give my face a mask effect. 
With very redish spots I do have to apply it 2 times, but it doesn't look like I have that much on. It looks very natural on my face and doesn't move or anything when I touch my face.
I apply the conclear like a pen, which works fine. The only problem for me is that I feel like the stick gets dirty from touching my face everytime, so I would recommand using a small brush. You can blend the product in with your fingers and that goes very good. I also use a flat brush which makes the blending look a little bit more natural. I use the remaining product on my brush for my nose. My nose always gets reddish and you can see my pores a lot, this helps making my face look more healthy.
As you can see in the picture above, my concelear already lost it's pointines, but it still workes fine. What I really love about this concelear is that it stays pretty long, it's easy to re-apply, doesn't give any mask effect and is very easy to carry around. 
So overall I really really love this product and I can totally recommand it to everyone who is looking for a good concealer. A big con is that it's only in available in beige. The stick is part of a new product line in which they also have a stick against redness and dark circles. I haven't bought these products, but the dark circle stick is one that I want to try out!
In the Netherlands you can buy these babies at any Kruidvat for around 2 euro's, which is a very good price for a product like this!
Byebye,
Kate


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post