Sakura Mankai got a new Layout!

Hello hello everybody!
It has been a while since I did a more personal post! 
Today I finally changed the layout for my Sakura Mankai Blog. I have had Odatomo for such a long time now, I thought it was time for something new and fresh! And that is what I was going for with this new layout!
My new banner is with the beautiful Ogata Haruna. This girl is really grabbing my attention more and more. So she the banner for herself and doesn't she look lovely?! 
Further more I made two side banners for Berryz upcoming graduation. It's a little tribute to them. The pictures are from their last album, if you are wondering, in which they look super pretty. 
Please let me know what you think of my new layout!

Today my working school started their English week. They had to talk in English all day and we had English breakfast, which was really fun (and very dutch). I teached them about Comics (YEAH) and we made our own comics which was a lot of fun. In my last hour I supervices children watching the Simpsons, which was also very nice. 

I hope you are all getting exited for Christmas, because IT'S NEXT WEEK!!! 
See you all later!
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post