Christmas and candy!

Hello everyone,
It has been a while since I last posted, Sorry!
I have been so busy with Chistmas and other things! I had to shop for Christmas presents. We celebrate Christmas with my parents, but also wi
th my boyfriend's parents. So double the presents to think of and buy!
I don't really feel very christmassy, eventhough we have christmas decoration everywhere. Maybe it's to warm, maybe it's because time is going so fast. The day after tomorrow is Christmas Eve! My grandma got me tickets for Disney on Ice! which is that day. I am really exited because it's DISNEY!

Today I finally got my new computer! I had my other computer for about 7/8 years. It was getting old and it wasn't working the way it should anymore. So I decided to get a new one, for school and all my other things. I do a lot of stuff with it, so I really needed one. I am really happy with my new computer but I have to learn how it works, so that might slow me down a bit. Please be patient!
I will try writing some new posts soon! More Bye Bye Mata nee corners, some hidden gems and I have more beauty corners coming up! Please look forwards to it!

Kate


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post