ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: WANT!

Another day another Byebye Mata nee Berryz Koubou! We are getting there! Today we have:
WANT!
Single number: 30th single
Year: 2012
Singles sold: 28,157
Versions: 6

. 1, Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
I heared it in a radio rip and I loved it! I liked the cool sound and still do. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
Yurina and Chinami. Yurina was soooo beautiful here <3 
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
 The song is very catchy, there are a lot of parts that are easy to remember and sing. I really liked how everybody was singing. The song is very mature and cool. The MV was beautiful. Kinda dark and sad. I adore the spinning rooms part. It's very creative.
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Not much, some parts of the song might get boring. 
5. What do you think of the outfits?
Good question. Eventhough everyone looks amazing, they were a bit to sexy for my taste. I don't even know if they really fitted the theme. But they weren't horrible.
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
Amaeta datte KAWAII
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Fukumura Mizuki, Oda Sakura, Suzuki Airi, Wada Ayaka, Fukuda Kanon, Kanazawa Tomoko, Inaba Manaka.
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
 I don't know... I might have tried to buy it a few times... But for some reason I think I still don't have it. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post