Thank you Very Berry: Shimizu Saki

Shimizu Saki
Berryz Koubou's oldest member and their captain is Shimizu Saki. 
Nobody really believed Saki was the oldest of the Berryz Kids, because she was always smaller than the others and had a very childlike face. Ofcourse this changed when she got older and now she is a beautiful, mature 23 year old.

Captain has also been one of my favorite members. I like her voice and her dancing is amazing. As a captain she has always been very srong and I really admire her.

Captain was never one of the front members, eventhough I think she can sing really good. She has a quite low and pleasant voice to listen to. Ofcourse they have always showcase her awsome dancing. I was super happy for her she got some spotlight in Otona na no yo!

Captain has been part of some units I really loved. ZYX was really cool and eventhough she didn't have a super big part in it, I though she was super awsome. She was also part form the unit Green Fields, which released two singles. I really loved how big her part was in these songs and how they showcased her voices instead of her dancing abilities. 
If Captain wasn't going to leave H!P, she would have been the leader of H!P. Yajima Maimi however does treat Captain as a co-leader of H!P until the day she leaves which is awsome. 

I don't know what Captain is going to do after her graduation. I really wonder if she will stay in showbizz or if she wants to get a normal live. I hope the best for her, cause she is awsome!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post