Thank you Very Berry: Sudo Maasa

Sudo Maasa
Sudo Maasa was one of the main vocalists of the first Berryz Single ever, but has been pushed back ever since. Maasa is (with Momoko) the only Berryz member who has never painted her hair during her time in Berryz. She was always known for her long black hair, until she cut it in the summer of 2013.

Being very honest with you, Maasa has always been one of my least favorite members of Berryz Koubou, she and Momoko were always at the bottem. I don't know why, but she never really got to me, I never found her appealing nor cute. But it all changed after I met her in real life. 

Meeting her and looking her in the eye made me realize not only how beautiful she is, but she also has such a kind soul. I adored her smile and how much she was beaming! She went form below to my second favorite!

Maasa has never really got that much oppertunity to sing, which makes me really sad. She was so promissing in Anata nashi, but they never gave her that much lines again. 

Maasa will staying at her job as Playing Manager for Engeki Joshibu after graduating from Berryz Koubou. She will star in a play at the end of March with Kobushi Factory.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post