Thank you Very Berry: Getting to know Berryz Koubou

I can't remember how, but one day I started to watch Shugo Chara. 
Shugo Chara had songs from Buono! and after some episodes they also got songs by Guardians 4.
I adored Guardians 4 and my favorites became Risako and Yurina. When I researched about them, I found out they were members of a group called Berryz Koubou.
Berryz Koubou just released the first preview of their 21st single: Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama/Ryuusei Boy. I fell in love with the songs and with Berryz Koubou. 
When their 22st single came out, I ordered that single, which makes Otakebi Boy Wao!/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda their first single I have ever bought from Hello!Project. 
The group got to me, because their music was carchy and happy. The girls really seemed to enjoy being an Idol and their whole overall feel was just awsome. Yurina became my absolute favorite and Risako was second. It took me some time to get to know them all, but as soon as I watched them more, I couldn't believe how people could think they look the same. All girls were so diffrent. 

After single number 23, I started to look at their older songs. I found out about Maiha, loved her and felt devistated that she left. I cried during Berry Fields and Bye Bye Mata nee. 
I loved seeing them grow in those video's, I laughed with them and I cried with them. For me Berryz Koubou was super special and It didn't take long before I started getting myself goods. Mostly Yurina L photo's, but I also got some Chinami and group pictures. 

I have to admit that there was a time I didn't really pay much attention to them. But Berryz Koubou always has a special place in my heart. I watched them for over 5 years now and I can't think of Hello!Pro without them. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post