Thank you Very Berry: Guardians 4

Guardians 4
The time has come to write again about one of my favorite units ever. 
Guardians 4 is the group that started it all. The group I loved from their very first song until today. 
It made me fall in love with all the other groups within H!P and I am very gratefull to the group.

I remember hearing their first song on Shugo Chara! Omakase♪Guardian  grabbed me from the start. I really liked how happy the song was and how it gave me a really nice feeling. 
It left such a big impression on me, I searched for more. So it got me into Berryz Koubou and soon after Momusu and C-ute, with the soon indies debuting S/mileage following. 

Guardians 4 released 4 amazing singles with 2 awsome b-sides. I wish I owned one of them, but I do not. My favorite song is still Summer has come!, which is a b-side (I once did a post about it! Check it out here: Click!), but I actually adore all their songs. 

I once cosplayed as Risako from Omakase♪Guardian during a festival in the Netherlands. I didn't cosplay as one of the Shugo Chara characters, No as Risako cosplaying one of the shugo chara characters. I had a lot of fun doing that by the way, eventhough the outfit was itchy. 

This weekend is Berryz' goodbye festival in which they want to let every sub-unit a Berryz member has ever been part of  preform. I really hope from the bottem of my heart, this group will be part of it! I  will be a very happy (messy and emotional) fan if that happens! Let's all hope for the best and remember this awsome group forever <3 they will be forever special to me.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post