ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukanai

It has been a while since I did a BBMNBK, but from today on I have to do them more often,  because in just a month Berryz Koubou will graduated from H!P. I can't believe time is flying so soon. Let's work hard and remember all good things about Berryz! So today we will do their first single!
Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
Single number: 1st single
Year: 2004
Singles sold: 15,315
Versions: 2

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
Yes I remember seeing them preform this song. The kinda arabic feel really drew me in and I have loved this song eversince. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
All, I just adore them all!
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
 I love how small they sound and how good this song is! It's so strong and briljant. I adore how Maasa got quite a big roll in this. 
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Nothing really! I love it. 
5. What do you think of the outfits?
Hahah I adore the kinda silvery outfits with the caps. They are really cute. The others are I don't know oldish?
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
Sonna mama de dakishimete yo, stop by me
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Suzuki Airi, Tamura Meimi, Murota Mizuki, Kanazawa Tomoko.
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
Not yet! But I ordered their last album, which contains all their singles and b-sides!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post