Thank you Very Berry: Tokunaga Chinami

Tokunaga Chinami
Chinami is one of the Berryz that has been mostly in the back, but she has a great smile, which has attracted a lot of her fans. Chinami is really adorable and always had this kinda special thing about her.

Chinami is well known for her change in hairstyles. It's long or very short, never really inbetween. 
I started noticing Chinami after her amazing "line" in Very Beauty. It kinda crawled under my skin and even today it still gives me the shivers. Chinami has a very diffrent voices from all the other Berryz. Her voice is kinda higher and more child like. Sadly she never really got a lead in one of their singles, but she has two amazing b-side leads!
Mou, kodomo ja nai watashi na no ni... and Sekai de Ichiban taisetsu na Hito are two of my alltime favorite Berry B-sides. Chinami's lead really makes these songs fresh and new, which I really like. 

Chinami has also been in a few sub-units. She has been part of the revival of ZYX (ZYX-α), DIY<3 and Mellowquad. The last two units were for the Satoyama movement, in which Chinami has had a big part. 

Chinami has been switching second and third place with Risako for quite some time (in my ranking). I really love Chinami, she is super pretty and my eyes get drawn to her a lot. This is why it the handshake event were I got to meet her, was kinda disappointing, but I will talk about this in a later post. 

Chinami didn't really say anything about what she wants to do after her graduation. She said something about being a water animal trainer, but it was a joke. I hope that whatever she wants will be great. I don't know if she will stay in Showbizz, but who knows!




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post