Thank you Very Berry: Natsuyaki Miyabi

Natsuyaki Miyabi
Natsuyaki is one of Berryz Koubou's front girls since they started. She is one of the only members to have solo lines in all Berryz Koubou singles and she has been in the most sub-groups. 

I first saw Miyabi when she was a member of Buono! She was for a long time my favorite Buono! member. I really liked her voice and her outfits a lot. I thought she was very pretty, eventhough I have to admit, not all picture of her do her justice. 
Miyabi has been one of the most populair Berryz members and I have always liked her a lot. I might not be a fan of all her hairstyles or the style she had for their last album, but Miyabi has always been a member I really like. Her voice is very pleasant and she can hit a lot of notes. 
I really loved her in DIY<3. She was really beautiful and she fitted the group and song so much. 
Miyabi has an awsome voice, but she can also dance very good. I always enjoyed her dancing in some of the sub-groups she has been part of. 
I really wonder what Miyabi is going to do after she graduates Berryz Koubou. She is very populair, so if she wants to be come a solo artist I think she will do really well. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post