Thank you Very Berry: Kumai Yurina

Kumai Yurina 
 And here it is, the post I was dreading. I'm having a hard time saying goodbye to all Berryz, but Yurina is a whole other story. So this post will probably be a lot longer than any other berryz post.

Kumai Yurina grabbed my attention straight away, in Guardians 4 but also in Berryz Koubou! She was beautiful, super cute and had a very big smile across her face.
I know a lot of people don't enjoy her voice, but I love it. Her lead songs are some of my favorites in the world. I really like how it's a bit raw, but how she can still hit a lot of amazing notes!

I don't really know how to express my love for Yurina. She means so much to me. But I am very proud of her. She has been going to University next to being in Idol and she is already starting her fourth year! She will be graduating in 2016 and it makes me really proud. Finishing University is really hard and that's not the only thing she does, which makes me admire her even more. 

Shining Power was Yurina's first lead in a song. I really loved how she was putt into the spotlight and got to show of! She sounded wonderful and looked fabulous. Not many fans know, but Heroine ni Narou ka! was also lead by Yurina! It was a less obvious lead, but it was still awsome. 

I do not have a lot of Yurina goods. But I have one picture of her live preforming during a hello con in a green fluffy outfit (above is the outfit, but it's a live picture). That picture has been in my room for years now. It's the only thing I have always on display. I really love that picture and it really dear to me. I will never take it down!

Yurina wants to become a model after she graduates from University. I think she will be a great model! She already did some amazing photoshoots and she always looks stunning. 

For me saying goodbye to Yurina is hard. I love her and I will miss her a lot. But it will take me some time to get used to not seeing her so often. I am very happy I got to meet her before she graduates and I am even happier I could thank her for everything she has done for me. She made me smile and made me happy. I will miss her forever, but I hope she will have a wonderful life after her graduation. 

Kumai-cho I love you!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post