Thank you Very Berry: Buono!

Buono!
Buono! is a group made from 3 H!P kids members for the anime Shugo Chara. They released songs that were used for the anime and later on they also released songs of their own.
Buono! was the first H!P unit I ever saw and listened to. Until today this group is very dear to my heart and seeing them preform live was a dream coming true. 

Buono's first single grabbed my attention immidiatly. I really liked how upbeat and cute it sounded. Buono released quite some songs and I have been following them from the very beginning!

The Leader of the group is Tsugunaga Momoko. The girls all have a member color:

Suzuki Airi has Green, Natsuyaki Miyabi has Red and Momoko has Pink.
Buono! has been one of the most populair sub-units in H!P. They have released more singles than any other sub-unit and until today they are still officially active! 

I have a lot of songs from Buono! that I adore. Here is a little list of some of my absolute favorites:
1. My alright Sky
2. Goal
3. Our Songs
4. Gachiko de Ikou
5. OVER THE RAINBOW

When Berryz Koubou go on Haitus, Buono! will probably also stop. This makes me really sad, because they had some of the best songs ever... 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post