ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Heroine ni Narou ka!

Did you always wanna become a super hero? Well Berryz Koubou wanted that a few times, funny thing is this song has Heroine in the title, but this isn't the song with the super hero outfits. 
Heroine ni Narou ka!
Single number: 25th single
Year: 2011
Singles sold: 24,065
Versions: 6

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
 I heared it first in the preformance preview. I really liked the song and fell in love with it.
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
YURINA and Riisako <3
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
I really love the song, the MV wasn't that special but nice. I liked the lady gaga parts eventhough they didn't really fit the theme.
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Nothing really. I love the feel of the song xD.
5. What do you think of the outfits?
I loved the casual outfits, eventhough Miyabi's outfit looked like a outfit for a pregnant lady... 
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
Heroineeeee (By Yurina) 
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Morning Musume '15!
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
Yes I got the single! Limited A if I am not mistaken!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post