Thank you Very Berry: Ishimura Maiha

Ishimura Maiha
Ishimura Maiha, the first and only member to ever graduated Berryz Koubou.
Maiha was one of the original 8 members choosen to be in Berryz Koubou. She was part of 8 singles and one album. Maiha graduated from Berryz Koubou in 2005.

From the first time I learned about Maiha, I loved her. She is such a cutiepie. I really adored how cute and little she was and I loved her unique voice. Maiha wasn't much in front and didn't get to sing a lot. But she did stand out for me and I absolutly adored her. 
I still can't watch the end of Berryz' Switch on Concert. Seeing them all cry and seeing Maiha smile her way through, it really broke my heart. Even now I cry over Berry Fields and Bye Bye Mata nee. 
Watching this really makes me think how the first Berryz era ended with this concert. The girls were so young, it must have been increcibly hard to see one of their best friends leave. 

In one of the last Hello!Stations Captain was speaking about Maiha. She said Maiha had come to see their 10th anniversary concert and they talked afterwards. They also danced to Anata Nashi dewa ikite Yukenai in their old formation and were all suprised they still knew how to. 

Maiha has been a model for her school after her graduation and she is now signed under Oscar Promotions, but there isn't any material of her. As a big fan of her I hope she will come to the graduation concert and ofcourse I really really want her to come onto the stage and see Berryz Koubou as their 8 member formation just once. But ofcourse there is a little chance of it happening. 
After all this time I still miss Maiha, eventhough I never officially knew Berryz with her as a member. But I have seen so many preformances and footage of her, that it feels like I did and I miss her. Ofcourse now that Berryz is graduating all toghter, the missing will only get worse.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post