Thank you Very Berry Masterpost

Thank you Very Berry
Masterpost

In just a few days Berryz Koubou will leave Hello!Project.
They will all start their own lives and only the name Berryz Koubou will live on.

This post will be the masterpost for my goodbye to them. It will be very hard for me to say goodbye tot the group that got me into J-pop. It feels like the end of an era and to be honest, I still can not believe it. Everytime I think about it, I just kinda shoof the thoughts away.

Yesterday my Berryz Koubou Final cd collection came in. For a moment I just stared at it. It was my last ever pre- ordered Berryz' cd/album. I think it hit me at that moment. I have been putting the feelings about their "haitus" away, but it's going to happen and fast. 

So I wanna do this Thank you Very Berry thing, were I talk about the girls, about memories, about meeting them and about songs. Like I said some time ago: I have a hard time with this, so I don't really know how much and what I will be doing. But I feel like I have to do something, because they mean so much to me. Berryz Koubou has given me so much, 

Please look forwards to my posts! Below will be a list of the things I post about them! It will be updated, so please stay tuned!

Kate

Thank you Very Berry

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post