Thank you Very Berry: Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako
Sugaya Risako, the youngest Berry with the most mature voice.
Risako was one of my original favorites. I fell in love with her during the first Guardians 4 single. She is cute, beautiful and has such a elegant glow around her. 

I did lose a bit of intrest in her when she started dyeing her hair all these weird colors. But when I started watching more making of's and backstage footage, I found she was still as adorable as ever.

Risako has an amazing voice, Sometimes she uses it wrong, but most of the time I adore it. It's no surpise that she also got a solo song for an anime. Risako has a very mature and dramatic voice, which fits a lot of songs really good! She hits notes that give me chills, but her voice is still very pleasant. 

I remember Risako being very shy and unsure of herself when she was very young. I have cried many times seeing her on stage crying about what a hard time she had learning to dance. Her pout was always one of my favorite things and her beautiful black hair. 


I don't know what Risako is going to do after her graduation. I hope she will stay in showbizz and maybe even start a solo career. Whatever it is, I will always support her!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post