Morning Musume '15 xPretty Cute?!

Hello hello everyone!
There is (finally) some exiting news about Morning Musume '15! 
You might have already seen it somewhere or maybe you have been reading my news blog, but Morning Musume '15 will be collaborating with Pretty Cure!
I have to say that I never really watch Pretty Cute, I once started watching it, but I never really followed the series. But I do know it's really populair!
Morning Musume '15 will release a song for the upcoming Pretty Cure movie. The song will be featured in the movie and as the ending theme. Pretty exiting right!?
It will be the 12th gen's debut in talk of songs. They haven't been part of any single or song yet, so this must be really exiting for them too!
It has been quite a while since we heared anything from Momusu, so I am really happy to hear something and something this exiting!
Seeing all these pictures of Momusu '15 makes me really exited. I am happy 12th gen is finally getting some really Momosu action, although they still look very uncomfortable. 
I really like the outfits and the idea of giving each gen their own design and color. I do kinda wonder if Sakura has the same color as 12th gen or not.. But she looks cute no matter what. 
I adore Ayumin's hair. I think it looks super cute like this! 
I can't wait to see and hear more about this and I hope we will get a single announcement soon! 
Byebye!



Reacties

  1. This is a pretty exciting time to be a Musume fan. I can only think of good things to come out of this.

    Here's hoping the movie does well. (Pfft, what am I saying?!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post