Thank you Very Berry: Tsugunaga Momoko

Tsugunaga Momoko
Tsugunaga Momoko, aka Momochi is one of Berryz Koubou's front members. She almost always has solo lines and she is very often in front of the profile pictures. 
Momoko also had a big part in Buono! and she will become the Playing Manager of Country Girls once she graduates Berryz Koubou.

Momoko hasn't been one of my favorite members, but I do appriciate her. I think she has always brought a lot to the group and she will bring a lot to Country Girls too.

Her Momochi Character is something I dislike. I don't really like how she is searching for attention when being that character, while I really adore Momoko, I dislike Momochi. 

Still her solo song kinda makes me smile. I can see how she has a lot of fans with a song like that and I think she is really appealing for a lot of younger fans. 

Momoko will be the Playing Manager of Country Girls. I think she will do great. She has been doing a very good job promoting them and pushing all the girls. I think she will be an awsome addition for the group and I think the members will learn a lot from her. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post