Thank you Very Berry: 7 days

7 days
Just 7 days to go, the count down started.
Next week around this time, Berryz Koubou will end their activities. 

On the 2nd of August 2014 Berryz Koubou announced their Hiatus.
They had desided that they all wanna do something else with their lives and it was time to go.
They decided on an hiatus, because Berryz Koubou has been their youth and their treasure.
Disbanding the group would make that name disappear and they couldn't bear the thought of that.
So they are all graduation the group, but the group (or it's name and idea) will be on Haitus.
The announcement shocked me, eventhough I was kinda waiting for it after their 10th anniversary song. I cried all the way through the announcement, but I really understood their feelings.
They have given up so much of their lives for Berryz Koubou and us, the fans. They must wanna start exploring the world on their own and start their own futures. 

These seven members have been a part of H!P for most of their lives and eventhough Berryz Koubou and the fans mean a lot to them, one day they have to start their own lives.

When they announced their hiatus on stage, it seemed like we still had forever. It was summer and they wouldn't graduate until next spring, but here it is. Spring hasn't officially started, but they will leave us on the 3th of march. 

Just seven days and we will all have to say our goodbyes to these 7 wonderful woman. We have seen them grow from little cute girls into beautiful mature woman. As fans we were lucky to get this oppertunity. 

I don't know how, but it's just 7 days and these 7 days will be all about Berryz, until the official day I have to say goodbye to them. I really wish I could be there with them, but (next to the money) I wouldn't be able to handle it. 

So from here on, I will continue to pay as much tribute to them as possible. We have quite some topics to go and I will do my best to have them all done in 7 days. The concert will be live streamed and I hope I get the chance to see it. Thank you for reading my posts.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post