H!P Singles and 4000 days of Berryz Koubou

Hello hello everyone!
It has been quite an exiting few days for all H!P fans!
We finally got some singles to look forwards too!

Morning Musume '15 will be releasing a triple a-side again, with the Precure song on it! I am super exited for their single because it also is the debut single of the 12th gen!
I think it's really awsome to finally see them in action and I can hardly wait to see some footage or hear some previews! They all look beautiful!!

Juice=Juice also announced their new single, which is a double a-side. I already heared the previews for both songs and they sound pretty good. I really love the feel of Ca va? Ca va? and I hope the MV will be just as awsome. 
I am really happy Juice=Juice was one of the first to announce their new single, because I feel like they have been kinda pushed in the back. Momusu has their new members, Angerme has their new name and new members, C-ute has their upcoming Yokohama Arena concert, County Girls haven't even released their first single yet and their is already a new H!P Kenshuusei group ready to steal the show. (And ofcourse Berryz gets a lot of attention now that they are leaving). I really hope Juice=Juice will stay strong and work hard, because they will have a lot of hard time coming up now that they are not the newest and most fresh group anymore.

C-ute also announced their new single and it's a triple a-side!!! It's their first which is incredible exiting. C-ute ofcourse has to power-up now that they have such a big venue to fill.
I hope their new single will be super awsome! The girls of C-ute will all have quite a hard time after Berryz leave, because they have been togheter for so long. But I think they will be fine! C-ute is populair and they have awsome songs! 

Berryz Koubou celebrated their 4000 day this weekend! They have been in Berryz Koubou for so long, but in just two weeks it's over. All the girls will graduate and only the name will live on as a beautiful memory of them. 
A few months ago I started my ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou corner and it's far from finished. I apologize for this. I just can't get myself to listen to their music, because it makes me sad and cry. Berryz Koubou has been a part of my life for more than 5 years now and I can not imagen my life without them. Listening to them and realising they will never have a single again, it's really hard. 
So I will try to do some more, but please understand I can't finished it now. 
I will try to do a masterpost on Berryz Koubou before they leave. Like write some stuff about my favorite songs and on all members! So please look forwards to it.

Anyway I gotta get my homework started, so goodbye for now!
Kate




Reacties

  1. Quite a lot of big things happening. Here's to a bright future for H!P!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post