Full Moon wo Sagashite

Hello hello everyone!
I can't believe I forgot how much I love reading Manga. I have so much Manga, but I wasn't reading any of them anymore. But now I am reading again and gosh did I miss it. It gives me such a relaxed feeling!
My favorite Mangaka of all time is Tanemura Arina. I have a lot of her manga and I love her stories!
Seeing her drawings make me really and I adore the stories. They are so divers and have such strong characters! Today I finished Full Moon wo Sagashite again and it stays such a good story. My favorite characters are definitly Meroko and Eichi. Eventhough I also love all the other characters. 
Shinshi Doumei Cross is another Manga I adore. I love Haine and how strong she is. Such a cool character!
I have a lot of her manga (like I said before) and I also have a learn how to draw book from Arina! I think her drawings capture the emotions so perfectly, it kinda hurts. 
I have to admit the animes that were made for the series don't do justice to her stories and drawings. But the songs for Full Moon wo Sagashite are pretty dang awsome! Smile and Eternal Snow are my favorites. I actually really like how dramatic Full moon is. It's so romantic, but sad. 

Anyway if you never heared of these manga's, please go check them out! Arina-san is such a great mangaka! And she sings pretty good too! Here is Smile by her:

Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post