Byebye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Semi

I know I haven't done any of these lately and I am very sorry. The truth is: The whole Berryz Koubou Haitus thing is only now sinking in. For some reason it didn't seem real, until they announced the official date... So today I wanna start of with not a single, but an Album song who is one of my forever favorites:
Semi
Album: 1st Chou Berryz
Year: 2004
Albums sold: 14,816

(The questions are a bit diffrent because it's an album song, but it does have an MV!)
1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
I was searching for Berryz songs in which Maiha sings a lot. I loved the song. It's so relaxed and cute.
2. What is your favorite member in this song? 
Maiha and Risako. I adore how small and cute Rii is and Maiha is just such a cutie... 
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
Everything. The song is nice and slow. It's relaxed. The MV is so simple, but I love the little windmills and the yukata shots. Such a lovely mv.
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Nothing. Everything is perfect.
5. What do you think of the outfits?
Simple and casual. I love the yukata's.
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
(although the 8-nin version holds a special place in my heart)
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
(Not a line but a part)
ato mikka mo shitara 
modoru keredo
igai to
sore wa sore to shite
samishii mono
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Iikubo Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura. 
Just a momusu shuffle, or:
Kanazawa Tomoko, Katsuta Rina, Suzuki Airi, Murota Mizuki.
9. What is your favorite cover?
Chou Berryz had just one!
10. Do you own this song on cd?
No I do not and it's very sad... I love this song so much.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post