Weekend of relaxation and Digimon

Hello hello everybody,
Again  I am very sorry I didn't post anything this weekend. Last week I finished my exams and other stuff.
So this weekend I kinda took some time of to hang with my boyfriend and my family. 
We played Minecraft, went to the movies and had a birthday party for my grandmother.

In the town next to the village I live in, we got a new Movie theater. So my boyfriend and I decided to have a look at it and we went to watch the Mazerunner. The moviescreen was so big and we had so much leg space. The room had 3D sound, so the sound would come from all around you and when something is behind the actors, you hear it behind you. It was really awsome. 
The movie was really good btw. I was at the top of my seat from the very start of it. The actors were so good and the whole store was very intense. I did kinda hate the sorta open ending, but the 2nd part will be out next year. so it's fine.

In other news: did you guys here about the new season for Digimon? And not just a new season, but a new season with all the characters from serie 1?!
I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but Digimon is very important for me. I loved series 1 and 2. I remember watching them and going to a candy store to buy digimon chewing gum, which had these Digimon stickers. And when we went on a vacation to France they had all these awsome goods. Digimon was such a big part of my live, that even today I still feel like that. 
So to hear Digimon is coming back, makes me really happy. And it's even better because It's the old team!!
Somewhere in august, there was a digitama released. Fans needed to click 1 million times before the tamago hatched. When it hatched we got some "information" about the new series. About Taichi who is now 17 and a high school student. And a little preview of what the team will look like. 
(I see: Joe, Takeru, Hikari, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Izumi and Mimi)
The new adventures do take place after Digimon Adventure 02, but I don't see the three member from that serie. So I really wonder how they are going to fitt the stories togheter. 
I am behond exited, but we have to wait until Spring 2015 for the new series to start. 

So this post about my weekend kinda changed into a post about Digimon, but you can count on me for writing more about Digimon!! I hope I will be able to post more on my two corners soon!

Byebye,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post