ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Fighting Pose wa Date ja Nai!

Today we are going to do another ByeBye Mata nee Berryz Koubou corner. I was rather suprised by today's song:
Fighting Pose wa Date ja Nai!
Single number: 2nd single
Year: 2004
Singles sold: 9,634
Versions: 2

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
No I don't.. I think I came past it while listening to their first album. I do think I liked it. It's a very happy and kinda summery song. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
I think they all look super duper cute. But little Rii is just the cutest of them all!

3. What do you like about this song and MV?
I like how they need to be cool to get into the pool. The song is very cute, catchy and summer like. I love how happy it is!
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Not much. I really like it.
5. What do you think of the outfits?
The "cool" outfits are adorable. The yellow/blue outfits are really cute.
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
(It's even a Yurina close- up version!)
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
FAITINGU POOZU wa DATE ja nai!
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Sato Masaki, Haga Akane, Hagiwara Mai, Katsuta Rina, Uemura Akari.
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
No I do not :(

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post