H!P Treasure Box: Michishige Sayumi

Ah today will be a very bitter sweet Treasure Box, I kinda cheated and choose myself. But that's because she won't be a H!P member that long, which means I will just talk about her:
Michishige Sayumi
Name: Michishige Sayumi
Nickname: Sayumin, Sayu, Shige-san
Birthdate: July 13, 1989
Group: Morning Musume
Gen: 6th gen

1. What do you like about this member?
 I adore how cute she is but how she can also be extremely sexy. She looks cute in almost everything, she seems like a fun, but reliable leader and eventhough she can't sing that well I adore her songs. 
2. What do you dislike about this member?
I didn't like her spoiled brat act she did when I just got into the group. 
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
The first time I actually remember seeing her was during Koha's graduation. 
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
Kimagure princess!
6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
Seishun collection! My first Momusu single ever!
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Kataomoi no Owari ni (although she did this one), maybe Ai no Tane?
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.
10. What is your best memory of this girl?
When my message was read to her on J-melo. It felt amazing seeing my message being delivered and her reaction to it! You can see it here(from 14:18 I am Maaike.. ;)):

Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Sayumi, you are amazing! You have tought all the members well. Your legacy will continue forever!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post