Are you happy?

Hello everyone,
How are you all doing? Are you doing well?
Are you satisfied with your life? Are you healthy?
Are you doing the things you want?
Are you happy?

I wonder so much about other people. Are they happy? Do they like what they are doing? Are they making their dreams come true? There are so many people in the world, I kinda feel small. Sitting at the table, writing this post. I think about all those people in my street, doing their own thing, living their own life.
It's weird thinking about it. That everyone has their own thoughts in their minds, things I can never see of reach. 


Today I feel happy. I feel happy about a lot of things. I feel happy about being health, I am happy because the people I love are healthy. I am happy because I feel like currently I am able to be me. 

A few months ago it rained. It didn't just rain, the water just fell from the sky. It was around 9 p.m. and it was raining so much. But it was summer, so eventhought it was raining, it was warm. And for some strange reason my boyfriend and I decided to go outside. We didn't even put on jackets, we just went outside. We walked for 30 minutes in the rain. And I felt happy. Being able to walk with him in the rain and appriciate how beautiful everything was in the rain. Everything seemed greener and the flowers looked prettier than ever. I can't remember why we went or if we talked about it. I just remember smiling and laughing. 


Sometimes I cycle around my town and I realize how lucky I am for living here. My village is amazing. I love the suroundings and the people. All the old buildings near by, it's just amazing.

We should really enjoy what we have more. Currently I feel so rich. I have great parents and such an amazing boyfriend. I have the sweetest grandparents and so much more. I may not be rich in money, but I wouldn't exchange what I have right now for all the money in the world. 

This might be a little bit of an unusual post for me, but I really feel like I should share my small dosis of happiness. I hope you all have your own pieces of happiness!

Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post