Morning Musume's 13th gen: What to expect?

It's that time again. Morning Musume will probably be adding a new generation within the next two months. 13th generation auditions have been going on for quite a while and even failed once already. 
Morning Musume added their 12th gen two years ago and had two girls graduating in those two years (not counting Sayumin, as she was actually already leaving back then.

So what do I think we can expect for this new generation.

1. Small generation
Morning Musume is quite big at this moment. We have 11 members and no graduation announcements. I do not see us getting another 4 member generation. I actually think this might be the first official generation to only have 2 members. 

2. No Kenshuusei
If 13th gen is a small generation, I actually think we won't get any Kenshuusei. 5 members of Morning Musume are currently ex- eggs or kenshuusei (Mizuki, Duu, Saku, Maria and Akana) and I feel like there won't be any more if this gen is small. I don't really know how I would feel about this, because on one hand a lot of Kenshuusei are ready to debut, but on the other hand, Maria and Akane haven't even fully bloomed yet. 

3. No really young girls
I honestly think that Akane will stay the youngest for a while younger. The girls that will be added will be around Sato's and Kudo's age. I think they want to add some girls to fill up Riho's gap, so they won't add any super young girls. 

4. Ace material
As said before, they are searching for someone to fill up the gap Riho left. Not everybody liked Riho, but she was the ultimate Ace and she left a gap. So I think they are really searching for a girl that has not only a lot of singing potential, but also has the looks and moves. Someone like Ai-chan (who was pushed very early on) or Reina. If this is a two member gen, I think it will be one Ace and one girl that will suprise us within a few years. 

5. Possible graduation announcement?!
We all remember those big announcements of members graduating. Most of them are paired with new generations (Takahashi announced her grad just after 9th gen joined, Niigaki just after 10th gen debutted, same with Tanaka Reina). It is quite possible that another girl will be leaving. I, ofcourse, have my ideas about this, but that's not for today. 

What do you guys think? How big will this generation be and will there be any kenshuusei in there? I hope we will see these new girls soon and I would love some auditions footage!!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post