H!P Hidden Gems: I miss you

Hidden Gems are everywhere in Hello!Project and today we are going to look at another one. Now you are probably thinking: I miss you? But that is a C-ute single and is pretty well known. Which is true, yet this I miss you is a totally different one! Remember Kusumi Koharu-chan? She was the 7th generation member of Morning Musume and the voice of Kirari in Kirarin Revolution! During her time as Kirari Koharu released quite a lot of singles and albums. Today's song is from one of her albums and in my humble opinion one of Koharu's best songs!

Name: I miss you
What kind of song?: Album song (Mitsuboshi)
Artist(s): Kusumi Koharu as Tsukishima Kirari
Year: 2007


1. Is this song unknown or is it pretty populair? 
I think it is really unknown. It's an album song and was never preformed in the anime.
2. What is a good prefromance of this song?
I actually don't think this song has ever been preformed live? And if it was I can't find any record of it.
3. Where there any outfits for this song? If not what are the outfits for the album/a-side?
4. What makes this song good?
The song is a really beautiful ballad and has a really dramatic feel too it. Koharu also sounds really really good in this song as it fits her voice really well.
5. When was the last time this song was preformed and by who? (if possible video).
Not :(
6. Which part should people look forwards to?
The chorus. It has really dramatic background music too it, which fits the feeling of the song perfectly. The bridge part is also very pretty. 
7. If this song was prefromed in the next H!P tour, what members should be preforming and in what kind of outfits? (Picture if possible)
I would love to see someone like Sakura or Murota do it in a beautiful white dress. Maybe even as a duet between the two. I do actually think this song can be done by someone like Harunan.
8. Ask one other persons opinion about this song:
I really should delete this question?
9. Give this song a grade (1/10 with 1 being horrible, to 10 being awsome)
For me this song is a 9! I love it so much. The vocals are great and the music is so emotional and well putt togheter. This whole song shouldn't have faded into the back of our memories.
10. What is the "populair" rating for this song?
Sadly, this song scores a 0. It was never preformed, while it is such a great song. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post