Homework, homework, homework and a little bit of minecraft

Hello hello everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot. Time is flying by so fast it kinda scares me. 
In a week or so I have my horrible week of exams and I have to study for it. 
I have to say that sometimes I kinda enjoy learning, but most of the time I just don't wanna start. 
I have been playing Minecraft for quite a while now and I really enjoy it.
I like playing it with my boyfriend and since this weekend two of my friends are playing it too.
We have a server and we have a lot of fun, but it mean every evening I am playing it with them and I don't really have time to write on my blog. Which is kinda stupid.  But I like being social with them!

As you might have seen: I am obsessed with the 12th gen of Morning Musume. I really think this generation is so amazing and after seeing the audition footage, I can say this is a really powerful generation. 
Ogata Haruna reminds me of Mitsui and Fuyuka. She is very cute and so beautiful!
Nonaka Miki is pretty and has amazing dancing skills. I love her singing voice so much.
Makino Maria is also pretty and her experience as a kenshuusei will help her a lot.
Haga Akane is such a cute baby. I can't wait to see more of her.

I really hope we get to see more of them and the 3ki of S/mileage. I am so exited for these new girl and their potential, it kinda kills me. I wanna follow news abou them all the time. But homework is important...

Well guys, I hope to post soon. I do have some things I wanna talk about, so please look forwards to it! 
Ah and don't forget to watch this weeks Hello!Station, cause it does not only have more 12th gen footage, but also Berryz Koubou's new MV!!

Yours,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post