Another exiting day has arrived in the lives of H!P fans!


For fans days like this can never come soon enough and still this was incredibly fast! 
The announcement of S/mileage's 3rd gen was made just a few days ago (around 10 days?) and today is the day the new members will be announced. This is exiting for everyone, but also a bit scary. S/mileage has been with just these 6 members for quite a while now, so to see new girls join is bitter sweet. But still I'm hyped! I can't wait to see which Kenshuusei girls will get in!
I do think the first gen thought hard and long about this decission, so their chooses must be good. It was Aya and Kanyon who brought up the Kenshuusei girls right? So it can be very diffrent than what we are used to. I can't wait! I hope for quite a big addition! These are my chooses:
Tanabe Nanami

Inaba Manaka

Funaki Musubu

Murota Mizuki

Yamaki Risa

But a lot of other girls would also be fine! Like:
Ogawa Rena, Taguchi Natsumi, Yoshihashi Kurumi( if she is still in), Ichinoka Reina, Kaga Kaede, Sasaki Rikako (although I rather see her in another group), Niimura Kisora, Danbara Ruru (also other group), Aikawa Maho and Saito Kana!

Just a few more moments to wait and we know!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post