H!P Treasure box: Tamura Meimi

Another day, another treasure box! Today we are going to talk about:
Tamura Meimi
Name: Tamura Meimi
Nickname: Meimei
Birthday: October 30, 1998 (age: 15)
Group: S/mileage

1. What do you like about this member?
I love her voice. She has such a powerfull voice!
2. What do you dislike about this member?
She sometimes can get annoying. 
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
The Shugo Chara musical! She fitted her role so much!
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
Next to the Shugo Chara Musical, it was Tachiagaaru.

6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
Oh that is a hard question... I think it was Choto mate kudasai... But I also have Tachiagaaru, so I don't know which one I got first XD. 
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
I actually wanted to post her solo of Lilium here, but for some reason I can't find it anywhere.. So if you have a moment go look for Mou Nakanai to Kimeta. But there are a lot of great Meimi solo's... So here is another one:
Ït's one of her cuter solo's!
8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Something cool! Like Onna ni sachi are or maybe Watashi ga iu mae ni dakishimenakya ne.
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.
10. What is your best memory of this girl?
I don't really know. I think when she got into S/mileage and the members who knew her from the Shugo chara musical were happy. 
Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Meimi, your voice is so awsome! And dang girl are you adorable!!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post