Byebye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Asian Celebration

Ah, I have done so much work today, let's relax a little bit with a new Byebye Mata nee Berryz Koubou! With today a disco tune!!
Asian Celebration
Single number: 31st single
Year: 2013
Singles sold: 31,071
Versions: 6

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
In a live rip. I didn't really like it. I didn't think it was a horrible song, but it didn't really get to me until later. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
Chinami looked amazing during this MV. Miyabi did with her hair down.. Anyway Chinami stole the whole show for me in this MV!
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
I like that this song gets you pumped up. It's very fun and easy to sing. The MV was very disco like and I loved the dj parts.
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Maybe some parts got a bit boring and the MV was kinda flashy at some parts.
5. What do you think of the outfits?
Mmmm.... I don't really like the zebra print. But I like the dresses.
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
kotae wa HITOTSU Do you know?
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Oda Sakura, Suzuki Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi, Fukuda Kanon, Tamura Meimi, Kanazawa Tomoko.
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
No I don't think I do? Maybe it's on the collab cd... Nah I don't think I have it. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post