Byebye Mata nee Berryz Koubou: Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND

Today was another productive day and my brain is all pooped out. So let's give it some time to relax with a new Byeby Mata nee Berryz Koubou!!! With today:
Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND
Single number: 11th single
Year: 2006
Singles sold: 20,325
Versions: 2

1. Do you remember the first time you heared this song? Did you like it?
I heared this song for the first time when I was searching for Berryz Koubou songs. I loved how diffrent this one was and how it sounded kinda classic. 
2. What is your favorite member in this song? (picture)
How could I not pick baby Rii here. Look how cute she is! I also wanted to post Yurina, but can't find a picture of her in this outfit.. Sorry
3. What do you like about this song and MV?
 I love the ballon part in the MV, it's super cute. The song makes me think of grease and I adore those songs. 
4. What do you dislike about this song or MV?
Maybe that Saki, Chii and Maasa are background singers. And the MV is soooo fake, which might also be a pro.
5. What do you think of the outfits?
CUTE. I really love the red dresses and the hair bows and the cuteness!
6. Post a video of your favorite preformance of this song.
7. What is your favorite line in this song?
PONIITEERU ni yume noseru
8. If this song was ever preformed as a shuffle, who would you want to sing it?
Iikubo Haruna, Fukumura Mizuki, Hagiwara Mai, Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Miyazaki Yuka, Yamaki Risa
9. What is your favorite cover?
10. Do you own this song on cd?
Nooo, sadly I don't.... I love this song so I might need to get it!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post