H!P Treasure Box: Oda Sakura

You guys will not believe me when I tell you Today's girl was choosen by the Randomizer again. Yet Oda Sakura was the girl who came first and I will be glad to finally make a Treasure Box about her!
So let's start with our Suppin Utahime.

Oda Sakura
Name: Oda Sakura
Nickname: Sakura, Odachii
Birthdate: March 12, 1999 (age: 17)
Group: Morning Musume
Gen: 11th gen 
Color: Lavender

1. What do you like about this member?
Everything about her. I think Oda-chan is the perfect idol. She is beautiful, dances amazing and her singing <3!! She is my top idol and I love her.
2. What do you dislike about this member?
Nothing! NOTHING
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
When she auditioned for S/mileage!
4. How did she look? (Picture)
Sooo fresh and young!
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
Help me!! Which is her debut song ofcourse!
6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
Help me!! I bought the edition with her duet on it!
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
It is Rosewood no Kokuhaku, but I can not find a live version of it. It is such a good preformance and Sakura's voice... It makes me melt away!
BUT Sakura wouldn't be Sakura if she didn't have 1000 good preformances. So here is my favorite Morning Musume song by her <3
8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Anything really. I would buy a solo cover album done by here~ Maybe something like Goodbye Natsuo? Or Tsumetai kaze to kataomoi?
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.

10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Actually both when she joined Kenshuusei and Morning Musume. I followed her during the S/mileage auditions, so seeing her in Kenshuusei made me really happy! And ofcourse I couldn't be happier for her debut. 
Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Oda-chan. You are everything I wish I could be! I will support you forever, please release a solo album <3!!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post