The best and the worst of 2014: Berikyuu's top 5 MV's

Berikyuu's top 5 MV's
This post will be about my top 5 of MV's for Berikyuu. Togheter they released 12 MV's this year and it was incredible hard to make a top 5! But here it is:

Number 5
At number 5 we have C-ute with Kanashiki Heaven (Single ver.). This MV has a lot of stuff that I love about MV's. Most important part; The girls look amazing. Their solo shots, the dance-shots, they looked beautiful. I loved how they did the dance- shot (2 locations, shots with only Airi and Chisa, shots with only Maimi, Saki and Mai). It never got boring. We have outside shots (I am a sucker for outside shots!!). The greyish overlay gives the clip a sad, but beautiful look. The pole dance part was as bit tacky, but I can live with it. Overall I adore this MV. There are so many beautiful shot!

Number 4
Number 4 is a Berryz Koubou song about Diets!! 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku pulled me in with a futuritic setting and a lot of light, I love light. This MV is really simple if you look at Kanashiki Heaven. There aren't many diffrent shots and it might even be a little bit boring. Still I really like this MV. I really like the parts were you only see their lips and the dance- shot is really cool. I also love the shot were they stand still on the rotation platform. When the MV got darker, It just grabbed me!!

Number 3
Romance wo Katatte by Berryz Koubou made it to the 3rd spot! I really loved how light (again) this MV was. It had a very classic feel and I loved the psychadelic thing! The diamond and starry theme fits it so great. The outfits were awsome, the dance cute and they all looked so pretty! The solo shots were so cute! I adored the stars and the chair!! This MV must have been easy to make, but I really like it. The girls looked awsome and that is really important. And they make a heart in the end <3 

Number 2
 C-ute's Kokoro no Sakebi wa Uta ni Shitemita made it to number 2! Not suprisingly: this MV is shot outside!! I really loved the mannequin part, in which they stand still and sing. And the dance- shot is so adorable! The outside shots made the MV even more cute and very fresh looking. I really like the filters they used, it made the MV kinda classy. Everytime I see a C-ute MV, I kinda feel like Berryz get a lot cheaper MV's made... 

Ah, number 1!! It was the most original MV I have seen all year! 
Number 1
I miss you was the absolute top of MV's this year. It was so original and pretty. I loved the whole setting and the idea of making it look like it was filmed in one go! The dance- shot was really cool and I adored the House!! The bridge was really awsome, because they moved the table while Airi was entertaining the camera and I was really suprised about it! The ending on the sofa was really cool and I liked how they still danced around it! The only negative part was the blue things around the MV. It was kinda distracting and not pretty. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post