Happy New Year!

Happy new year everybody!
It's the first day of 2015!!
I have to admit that I rested in bed for a while before it was midnight. I was so tired. 
Today we visited a lot of family (mine and my boyfriend's).
How was your day?
I am really exited for tomorrow, because it will be the first day of the Hello!Pro winter tour!! I hope there will be some new songs preformed or some amazing announcement (new group?!).
Ofcourse ofcourse I first wanna see Morning Musume '15 interact with eachother, ANGERME and Country Girls!! Morning Musume '15 had their first preformance yesterday on tv, ANGERME announced their new member colors and Country girls announced their first indies single!
I knew a lot would be happening these few days, but it is so much! I am really happy H!P is so exiting again. 
I really hope Morning Musume '15 will announce their new single and maybe even preform it. I want ANGERME to preform their new songs and I want Country Girls to give an exact date for the release of their new single!! I need it all. I also hope Juice=Juice and C-ute wil announce their new singles soon, because they haven't released a single in a while. I know, I know Juice=Juice had their Hello Kitty album, but meh...
I am really afraid another member will announce their graduation. It's unlikely, but I am kinda afraid for it. I wouldn't be suprised if anyone from ANGERME would announce their grad (I am looking at you Maro). I would be suprised if someone from Momusu would announce their grad, but on the other hand the group got soooo big! I guess being a fan of H!P means always being scared of graduation announcements? It does keep everything exiting. (Btw Yurina look HUGE in the Berryz pic... Probably because she is standing next to Captain and Momo, who are tiny!).
One way or the other, this concert tour will be very exiting for all of us! And a little bit sad because Suzuki Kanon has to rest, because of her leg injury... I am so sad she has to miss the whole tour, but I want her to recover fully and not pull an Aika. 
Anyway let's look forwards to tomorrow! I hope I have enough energy (and time!!) to write some more ranking 2014 posts!! See ya all tomorrow!!



OH btw, how would you all like it if I start posting stuff about my pokemon games? I have been playing about 4 diffrent Pokemon games on my new Nintendo Advanced SP and I was thinking about writing a little bit about it! The games are:
1. Pokemon Crystal
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red rescue team
3. Pokemon Leaf Green
4. Pokemon Emerald!

Please let me know in the comments or on facebook or anything...!

Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post