The best and the worst of 2014: Top 5 other UFP songs

Top 5 other UFP songs 
I don't really talk about other groups outside of H!P and AKB, but there are certain songs that stole my heart this year! I know we are actually looking at Up- Fron Create, because only H!P is currently listed under Up- Front Promotions, but never mind that. Let's have a look at my UFP top 5 of 2014!

Number 5
At number 5 we have a group I am not really a fan of, but I still enjoy some of their songs! It's Lovendor with Shounen. I really love the soft tune of this song and the beautiful chorus. I usually find Lovendor's song abit bland and I always feel that they are missing something. This song was pretty dan complete and very cute. I hope they will release more songs like this!

Number 4
Urahara Temptation is one of those song that might be diffrent from the music I usually listen to, but Kikkawa Yuu really made it work. I really like the chorus and the diffrence between the diffrent parts. The MV for this song was also AMAZING. I really adore Kikka's voice and looks and I always try to keep up with her songs.

Number 3
As weak as I found the main a-side of their first single, as strong is Install. Bitter & Sweet release this sing with Bitter & Sweet and this song is much stronger. I really like how it's a bit dramatic and really cool. Their voices sound really good togheter in this song. The MV might be a bit boring, but the whole song is strong and has a great message. 

Number 2
I am a sucker for a few things: Ballad like songs, voilins, beautiful vocals and Abe Natsumi.  I really adore the title song of her last album Hikari e. This song has such a sweet feel to it, but it's also kinda dramatic and strong. Nacchi's voice is so beautiful and this song fits her voice so amazing. I will forever adore this song, because it has a lot of great parts in it. 

Number 1
But the best song for me this year was: Bitter & Sweet's Darenimo Naisho. The moment this song started I was hooked. I really love how happy it sounds and how the whole song is building up. Really think this song describes what I love in songs. Happy, fresh and cute. I also adored the MV, because it's outside and well that's another favorite point of mine! Both girls look beautiful and the MV is very simple, but cute. I love the sorta phonecall parts! And gosh their voices. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post