A new group?! Was this their best decision?

So I have had some time to think about all that has been happening. Let's talk about them! Starting of with our newest addition to H!P. 
First of all: I am incredible happy these girls are put in a unit. Each and everyone of them deserves it.
I am really exited for a new group and I can not wait to see them in action.
Still I wonder: Is this their best decision? I talked many times about all the things that will be happening this year. How many new girls are debutting and the renewal of S/mileage. I wonder how they are planning to do this. 

The group has 8 members (which is a lot! There hasn't been a indies/debutting group this large since C-ute!). All the members wanna debut and I think they have the potential to be a great group. They currently are called: Hello!Pro Kenshuusei new unit, but before the end of the month they will get an official name (and probably colors!). They won't be releasing anything until March, which Berryz Koubou will be on Haitus already.

I am so happy for this girls, but still I can't shake the feeling they will get less attention or take attention from another group away. Well let's just wait for their first indies single and see how it goes from there! 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post