Sailor Moon:

Sailor moon, I think a lot of you will know this girl. 
Sailor moon was one of the first Anime's I followed and got to see on the dutch tv. 
Every sunday I was seated before the tv to watch Tsukino Usagi save the world. 
The best part was when they would change to the Sailor guardians. 
But the intro (dutch) was also one of the things I adored:

The original first season was super long and was pretty scary. My mother found it way to scary for me, but I always watched it anyway. I remember that my father even got me the Sailor moon S movie for christmas. He had brought it in the USA for me!
The movie was mostly about Luna and I must have watched it a hunderd times. Sailormoon has been a huge part of my youth, so when I found the manga in Germany, I started to collect them! I fell in love with the story all over again and I was so happy to discover how diffrent the manga is. Usagi was in the anime (with her dutch voice) really annoying and I always hated how much she and Rei were always fighting. But in the manga Usagi was more mature and she and Rei were friends.

Sailor Moon Crystal was a real suprise for me. Eventhough the art is not always mm satisfying, I really adore how close they are to the actual story. I really love Usagi's and Momoru's relation ship in the Crystal series, but also Usagi's friendship with the other Sailor guardians. 
And come on who didn't have the biggest crush on Mamoru ever! He was handsome, charming and protective. I adore him even more in Crystal. Sailor Moon will always be one of those things I love and I hope to enjoy Sailor Moon Crystal for a long long time!
I leave you with this video of a dutch cover group covering Moon Pride!
 (It's awsome!!)

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post