New corner of my blog!

Hello Hello everyone!
I'm sorry for not posting these few days, but I'm not feeling all that well. 
I have been sick these past couple of days and my brain doesn't really wanna do anything for the moment. 
So I'm really sorry!

Today I wanted to start with talking about one of the the projects I wanted to do on this blog. It's:
Hello!Project's Treasurebox.

It will be a corner about the members of Hello!Project, current and past. I will pick one member every time and I will anwser 10 questions about her. The questions are the following:
1. What do you like about this member?
2. What do you dislike about this member?
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
8. What song would you like to see this member preforme?
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.
10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?

Please look forwards to my first Hello! Project Treasure box!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post