Almost there!

Hello Everyoneeeee~
It has been quite a while since I did a personal post. Guys, time has been flying.

I have been really busy with keeping up with H!P and AKB. And ofcourse school (although this should be a bit more). But right now I'm getting ready for a little vacation with my boyfriend. I'm kinda packing already and buying food and drinks to take with me. I always love trips and the ones with my boyfriend are always amazing! I adore all the time we have togheter and I kinda like that we only have internet in the hotel (which means only in the morning and in the evening. But now is ofcourse your question: Where the hell are you going then? Well guys we are going to:
Disneyland Paris!
I really, really love this place. I have had a year pass for two years now, but I have been to Disneyland so much I lost count! I just really love how magical everything is when I am there. I can just forget all about school for a little bit and that's just great. I can't wait to go there again and see the Ratatouille ride for the first time! So I'm preparing everything right now and it always takes time. 
I have to make sure that I have everything. But it will be fine!

So I'm going to prepare some more and maybe I will do some homework, cause why the hell not!

Yours,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post