Oda Sakura- Two years of Suppin UtaHime


Congratulations on your second anniversary of being Morning Musume's 
Suppin Utahime!

I can't believe my Sakura has been in Morning Musume for two years today! I'm still so incredibly happy she has been choosen to be in Morning Musume. She is so beautiful and her voice is so amazing. Everyday she makes me smile with her vocals. She is so funny and cute. Just look at these selfies above. Kawaii!
From being a little cutie, to becoming such a beautiful lady. Sakura has grown in many ways and I have grown to love her more than I already did. Sakura had first caught my eye in her S/mileage auditions and I was incredibly sad she didn't make it. But when she joined H!P kenshuusei, I had a feeling she would have a big role in H!P someday. Now she is one of the centers in Morning Musume and one of the best vocalists in whole H!P. And I'm proud to call her my Morning Musume Oshi! 
I love watching Sakura grow and seeing her being pushed by management. She is doing so well with her part in Morning Musume, her solo events and her segments in The Girls Live. I really hope she will stay this amazing and get more solo events. But for now I'm just happy she is such a great member of Morning Musume. 
My sweetest Sakura, please stay as cute and amazing as you are today! 
I will always love you, no matter what!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post