A more relaxing day

Hello Everyone!
Sorry for not updating these past couple of days, but I have been quite busy.
I'm starting my 3,5th year of College and I have to do a lot of stuff, so I study a lot.
I also had to take care of my boyfriend who had his wisedom teeth removed (which didn't go as planned). He is alright now, although he still is in pain. But he kept bleeding so he had to go back to the hospital and well it took up a lot of my time. Which ofcourse is fine, I don't mind taking care of him and he is so sweet. 

Anyway today he has gone to work (eventhough I told him not to), so I have some time for myself again. 
As some of you already know: I have been quite busy with AKB48. I'm trying to learn names and songs. I have been listening to a lot of them on repeat and I'm really suprised by how much I like them. 
I already own quite some cd's from AKB and HKT, but I now ordered AKB48's Kokoro no Placard and I hope it arrives soon! I have been so exited about so many songs! The songs I have been discovering this week were:
1. AKB48- UZA
2.NMB48- Renai Higaitodoke
3. AKB48- Oogoe Diamond
4. AKB48- Choose me!
5. AKB48- Lucky Seven
I really enjoy listening to their music and finding out what girls are singing and stuff. Ofcourse I also have some favorites withing the groups, but they are tentative Cause I need to get to know them more. 

And ofcourse I'm still waiting for Morning Musume '14's new single AND new members... I really want them to release anything, but urgh.. GIVE ME THE NEW MEMBERS! 

Anyway, this is what kinda has been going on in my life. 

Yours,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post