H!P Treasure box: Fukuda Kanon

Today the randomizer did it's work again perfectly! Here is our member:
Fukuda Kanon
Name: Fukuda Kanon
Nickname: Kanyon, Maro
Birthdate: 12th of March 1995 (age: 19)
Group: S/mileage

1. What do you like about this member?
I love Kanyon's looks. She is really pretty and I love how she can sing. Her being a fan of Disney and Kumai-chan is also a big plus for me. 
2. What do you dislike about this member?
Kanyon can be very present. Sometimes that get's annoying. And sometimes she sings very exaggerated, which I don't really enjoy. 
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
In Shugo Chara Eggs I believe. Although I didn't really realize who she was, that didn't come until she joined S/mileage.
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
Ama no Jaku, because eventhough I knew Shugo Chara egg before S/mileage, I saw their MV's after S/mileage's Ama no Jaku. But i'll just post both songs, because I heared her first in that one.
6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
I can't remember if it was Yume miru 15sai or OO Ganbaranakutemo Enende!!
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Anshikan from Berryz Koubou. Because Kumai-chan always preforms it and I think Kanyon will be perfect in it. 
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.

10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Their debut. Kanyon was so happy! 
Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Dearest Kanon. I'm just like you a big Disney fan! Please continue to be awsome and don't worry to much about your weight! You are perfect just the way you are!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post