Music Column: Dream Last Train

Hello Lovely readers,
Today is the start of my first column or however you wanna call it~! 
This column will be about music. Songs I like, things I cover or musical gets. 
This will moslty be H!P, AKB and Disney. But sometimes I write about other music!
Today we will be talking about Dream Last Train.
Once in a while you have this one song that grabs you. You just wanna listen to it all day and sing it as much as possible. That happend when I first heared Dream Last Train by Satoyama Unit Triplet. 
I have to be honest: I wasn't that excited about this group. Chisato is the only member of this group who I really loved and well the preview of this group didn't really grab me. But when I heared the song and saw the video clip it just got to me. The whole idea of the last train to your dream is so beautiful. I really really adored how Kudo regrabbed my intrest in this song and now she is creeping up my favorites. 
Here is the Music Video (another ver.) of Dream Last Train.


The beginning of this song really gives me the chills. The musical arrangement is really cool, but also very catchy. I really love how their vocals blend togheter in a perfect strong harmony. The thing is, with some songs it's hard to descripe what you love about it. In this song It isn't. I adore the bridge and singing part in the bridge. All the girls have such strong vocals I really love it. Please give a listen to it and if you like: here is a short cover I did of this song!


Yours,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post