A rainy day

Hello everyone! Day 2 of my new blog and I feel very inspired. I was in the bus just now and wrote the following:
I wrote! Haha writing gives quite a diffrent feel to blogging. I like it. Anyway currently i'm in the train. It's now driving yet. It rains and I'm on my bike today... So that's just great. Did I already tell you guys I own a wreck this journal? 
It's the small everywhere edition but it's so much fun! There are all these tasks in it to wreck the book. I love books so wrecking it is hard, but my boyfriend helped me with the first one: 
It was terrible, seeing him drag my new book through the mud. But when he made the start it was easier. Last weekend I threw it out of my bedroom window. My room is in the attic, so it fell for some meters before it hit the ground. Not much damage though. 
At school just now I saw two friends of mine, I haven't seen them for 2 months or something? It's great seeing friends back and laughing togheter. This year is kind of a special year because I don't really have a class. We are a group of people who need to do some subjects again, and this means we can not go to our last year. I'm fine with this and we are now kinda forming our own class and I love it! I hope we will have a lot of fun and still be able to pass all the subject this year!
GanbareIkuta~ 

Yours, 
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post